Tober Hembling & Associates LLP offers a competitive wage package and encourages maintaining a positive work/life balance.
Current Career Opportunities
Applicants may contact us with a detailed resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Accountant – Senior Manager
We are a medium sized, full-service CPA firm with a wide range of experience and a client centered approach. We are committed to assisting our clients in meeting their financial objectives by providing superior service and advice within our fundamental core values of accountability, integrity, balanced lifestyle and community. We encourage professional development at all levels and maintain high standards of practice in business, accounting, technology, environment and culture.
We are looking for a designated accountant to join our growing team who is ready to step up and thrive in a very busy practice. With our diverse client base, we provide the opportunity to work in a professional atmosphere with clients in a variety of industries.
This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary based on experience with potential for profit sharing.
- Completion of a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation
- Minimum 3 years of post-designation work experience in public accounting with a strong interest in continued growth within Public Practice
- Demonstrated understanding of business, accounting, management and business development principles
- Experience working with accounting and tax software such as CaseWare and CaseView including Jazzit, QuickBooks, Sage and Profile
- Strong computer literacy, problem solving and working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Preparing complex notice to reader, review and audit engagements
- Preparing corporate income tax returns
- Preparing personal and trust income tax returns
- Preparing, planning and mentoring staff on audit engagements
- Reviewing working paper files, tax returns and financial statements prepared by staff
- Professionally communicate with team members and clients on personal or corporate tax queries or compliance and planning matters
- Creating and guiding successful tax and business strategies for a variety of clients
- Develop the skills, capabilities, competencies and potential of staff through supervision, coaching, mentoring, evaluations, and internal training.
Core Values and Skills:
- Integrity, confidentiality and unwavering ethics
- Strong service and work ethic
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to lead and mentor staff members
Tober Hembling & Associates LLP offers a competitive wage package and encourages maintaining a positive work/life balance. Applicants may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed resume and cover letter.
We thank all candidates for applying, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls and/or agencies please.