COVID-19 MEASURES AND RESTRICTIONS
At the present time, we remain OPEN to clients for meetings, drop-offs, and payments, with the following protocols and restrictions:
- Please do not drop off documents, or come in for a meeting, if you have returned from any international travel within the last 14 days. We will be happy to serve you after your required self-isolation period is completed.
- If you are coughing, sneezing, or feeling even a little bit unwell, please do not come in. We are happy to take your call and reschedule your appointment or make alternate arrangements to receive your information.
- Upon arrival to our offices, please wash your hands immediately. The rest room in the left corner of the reception area is available for use.
- Hand sanitizer is available in all meeting rooms. Please use your own pen.
- Please understand that we would prefer to not shake hands or otherwise engage in direct contact at this time.
- All paperwork being dropped off will be put aside and quarantined for a minimum of 12 hours before our staff will be handling it.
- Please use “tap” whenever possible when paying by credit or debit card.
- We are happy to offer alternatives such as telephone meetings, and electronic receipt of your documents and delivery of your finished product. We encourage electronic file transfers at this time. Please feel free to call us to discuss the best alternative to accommodate you and meet your needs.
Please note that these guidelines as presented are subject to change at any time as the situation evolves.
Please be understanding if we experience any service delays due to staffing shortages. Our staff are all still working hard to support you, however we require them to stay home if they are feeling unwell or show even very mild symptoms of any illness.
We are undertaking the following additional measures to help protect our clients, staff, and families:
- Sanitization of doorknobs and bathroom fixtures every hour, and of meeting rooms after every meeting.
- Sanitation of debit machine between uses
- Staff are required to stay home if they feel even slightly unwell
- Staff are required to wash their hands immediately upon entry to the building.
Thank you for your cooperation as we attempt to navigate this situation.
We are a growing mid-sized firm with offices in Spruce Grove and Edmonton which are fully equipped with highly-skilled professionals able to provide efficient, quality service to a wide range of businesses. Our commitment is to you, our client. We take client satisfaction very seriously and are strongly dedicated to meeting the tax, accounting, and financial needs of your business or entity. No matter what your accounting or tax needs, we will strive to meet them.
We bring over 100 years of industry experience to your table, and have been serving the greater Parkland and Edmonton area as a firm since 1991. Our firm provides full-scale services to our clients in a wide variety of industries. Whether your business is manufacturing, retail services, service industries, financial, agriculture, not-for profit or charitable organizations, we have the knowledge and resources to provide the services you need.
At Tober Hembling & Associates LLP, we are committed to:
Assisting clients in meeting their financial objectives by providing superior advice and service.
Providing high quality services to our clients
- Balanced Lifestyle
We’re Here For You
Contact us with your question or inquiry and our team will get back to you as soon as possible!